Here are the best practices for using the Video SDK in an iFrame:
- Both the parent webpage, and the iFrame src need to be served over https.
- The allow attribute on the iFrame needs to include the camera, and microphone permissions. For example:
<iframe src="https://example.com/videosdk" allow="camera; microphone"></iframe>
- If you are wanting to use features like virtual background, sending 720p video, and rendering up to 25 videos at a time, the SharedArrayBuffer API is required on both the parent webpage and the iFrame source.
- Responsive iFrames require additional CSS styles.
- Stay up to date on browser compatibility.