Published February 28, 2023
- New option to the
initfunction to set users’ default view (e.g. Gallery/Speaker), and hide the share audio option for Chrome tabs. See API reference for details.
- New network quality event:
- Mobile device styling.
- Fixed regression that caused issues subscribing to videos in 720p.
- Clarity of an error message for when the host has been disabled or removed.
- “Speaker View” as a new view option.
- New network quality icon for participants when on speaker view.
- Support for webinar practice mode and option to start live broadcasts.
- Support for subscribing to “active-speaker” events.
- An issue where the ZAK token was unintentionally cached from a previous join.
- Certain edge cases that caused participant tiles to not show properly after resizing the view container, or after a participant left the meeting.
- Unintentional errors with subsequent calls to
initafter leaving a meeting, destroying the client, and recreating the client.