We are always working to improve the Client Web SDK efficiency and performance.
The Client Web SDK 1.8.0+ is experimenting with new technology to improve the efficiency and performance by supporting WebAssembly SIMD for Chrome 84+. To enable the Chrome Origin Trial for the WebAssembly SIMD, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Chrome Origin Trials list.
2. Locate 'WebAssembly SIMD' and click Register.
3. Fill in the domain that the WebSDK will be hosted on, agree to the terms and click Register.
4. Add the token to the application using the meta tag:
<meta http-equiv='origin-trial' content='TOKEN_GOES_HERE'>
5. To confirm that WebAssembly SIMD is working, check the developer console to see if SIMD check is set to true:
We are working to improve the efficiency and performance out of the box, in future releases. Stay up to date here.